The New Rhinowares Hand Coffee Grinder is the perfect tool for making great coffee at home, work or travel.
The all-new version has some improved features:
• New handle connector. Much more sturdy and solid.
• Improved lid and bin. Less likely to slip off during grinding.
• New burrs. Grooved burrs so no slipping.
• New packaging with new instructional manual for using and cleaning.
Grind fresh, don't buy pre-ground
The one single you thing you can do to improve your coffee is to grind fresh. By fresh we don't mean ground a month ago, or a week ago or even a day ago, we mean grinding right before brewing your coffee! Only grind what you need to make the next cup of delicious coffee. We recommend 15-18g per person or mug of coffee.
Who is the grinder for?
The Rhinowares Hand Grinder is designed for the person who likes to drink great coffee. We improved the overall design of the standard hand grinders on the market to give you a more consistent grind size which allows you better extraction and more tastiness!
You can take the hand coffee grinder anywhere. This extremely portable coffee grinder comes with its own carry case, giving you the flexibility to take it to work or on your travels to make sure you get your fresh cup of coffee each day.
It teams up great with an Aeropress or Clever Dripper or any Hario V60 Dripper.
Its all stainless steel body and ceramic cone burrs means it can grind from Espresso to French Press.
Other features and benefits include:
• Non-slip rubber grip
• Ceramic conical burrs - Stay sharp longer and uniform grind size.
• Large 40g capacity
• Improved central rod design so the rod and burrs don't wobble
• Improved Handle design means the handle wont slip off whilst grinding and a bigger end handle for better grip
• Sleek design
• Improved outer burr holder, results in more consistent grind