Coffee Roaster APPLY NOW
Established Coffee is a café and roastery located in the heart of downtown Belfast. We strive to deliver the best customer experience in all that we do. The Established Roastery opened in November 2020, giving us that extra level of input in the coffee supply chain - something that we've had in the works for a long time. The roastery has worked as a small core team over the last year and we're excited to add to the team as we begin to grow.
We're looking for someone to join us as a full-time coffee roaster.
· The profiling and production roasting of green coffee.
· Sample roasting and input on coffee selection.
· Cupping of production roasts and ongoing quality control as necessary.
· Cleaning and maintaining coffee roaster and equipment.
Requirements To Apply
In order to apply you must be able to demonstrate the following experience and qualities;
· Proven coffee roasting experience, working with Cropster/other roasting software is a plus.
· Extensive experience in sensory analysis and quality control.
· Good interpersonal skills – able to develop good working relationships and work as part of a team.
· Energy and persistence to see tasks through to successful completion and able to work additional hours when necessary.
· SCA Qualifications in Roasting and/or Green Coffee are desirable, but not essential.
What We Offer
Established Coffee provides great conditions of employment and a rewarding atmosphere, which includes a competitive salary (dependant on experience). As a small, but growing roastery, we see obvious opportunities for growth in terms of positions of responsibility and development. We also offer:
· 5.6 weeks paid holiday, rising to 6.6 weeks paid holidays at 5 years’ service
· Free bag of coffee each week
· Free drinks & discounted food on shift
· Health Cash Plan
· Other Discounts
If you are relocating to Belfast for the position, we would also seek to offer support for this to happen where necessary.
How to Apply
If you'd like to apply, please complete the following application and attach a copy of your CV/Resume. If you have any questions or problems, you can email email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Friday 26th November.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.
2021-11-26|||Established Roastery, Belfast|||Estd Roastery||||||SVR5y1iINmDSb4Pl|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||single|||21500|||||||||false