Kitchen Porter/Pot Wash (Part Time) APPLY NOW
Kitchen Porter/Pot Wash (Full Time)
Established Coffee is a café and roastery located in the heart of downtown Belfast. We strive to give the best customer experience in all that we do...without exaggeration, the role of kitchen porter is the cornerstone to this. We can't serve a delicious coffee without a clean cup to put it in. We are hiring a kitchen porter/pot wash to join our team. Experience working as a kitchen porter, although welcomes, is not necessary. It is more important that you have the right attitude and show commitment to the job. Weekends at Established are fast paced and ever changing, so you need to stay calm and focused under pressure.
· Cleaning cafe & kitchen dishes; load, run and unload dishwasher
· Keep dishwasher area clean and organised
· Maintain sufficient levels of clean crockery, utensils and glassware for service
· Bag and lift rubbish to bin storage room when required
· Clean food preparation and production areas when needed
· Demonstrate an efficient work ethic, whilst maintaining an eye for detail – whether clearing a table, loading the dishwasher or mopping a floor
· Strong drive to keep all areas in the coffee bar clean and stocked
· Independent person that needs little direction while still being a big team player
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
Flexibility & availability to work weekends (both Saturday & Sunday) is a must. Applications are invited for both part-time and full-time hours.
What We Offer
Established Coffee provides great conditions of employment and a rewarding atmosphere, which includes a competitive rate of pay (starting at £9.50 p/hr). We also offer:
· 5.6 weeks paid holiday, rising to 6.6 weeks paid holidays at 5 years’ service
· Free bag of coffee each week
· Free drinks & discounted food on shift
· Health Cash Plan
· Other Discounts
How to Apply
If you'd like to apply, please complete the following application and attach a copy of your CV/Resume. If you have any questions or problems, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Friday 16th July. Due to the level of applications we receive, we are not able to personally respond to all applicants, thank you for your time and consideration.
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.2021-08-09|||Established Cafe, Belfast|||||||||j4LJW~0X2WbncvNE|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false