We are Hiring - Chef (Full-Time)
We are looking for a chef to join our team. Experience working a busy breakfast/brunch service environment is preferred but not essential, however experience working in a professional kitchen, is essential. It is even more important that you have the right attitude and show commitment to the job.
The Established Kitchen is fast paced and focuses on regular seasonal menu changes, so you need to stay calm and focused under pressure. Whilst we are going through a period of change as we navigate the current covid-19 restrictions, we do expect a level of business to return.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate:
- 12 months experience working in a professional kitchen
- A genuine passion for food
- Ability to develop recipes in line with seasonal availability, sourcing ingredients and budgeting accordingly
- Baking skills are essential as all baked goods are currently made in house
- Competency in general running of the kitchen, including maintaining cleanliness standards and completing HACCP checks
- Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification
- Fastidious attention to detail, organisation, and efficiency
- Punctuality and flexibility with working hours
- Personally presentable, chefs are required to serve the food, you must be clean and presentable at all times
- The innate desire to exceed customer service expectations at all times
Flexibility & availability to work weekends (both Saturday & Sunday) is a must. Applications are invited for full-time hours (32-40 hours p/week). Daytime hours only.
If you are interested in this job, please ensure you have read all the above requirements. If you’d like to apply, then please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for taking the time and we look forward to hearing from you.